The following rules apply to ticket purchases and festival entry
The following rules apply to ticket purchases
The ticket holder admits that he or she will be visible in films, photos and social media at or near the festival and for commercial purposes. No photos / videos will be removed for any reason and no compensation claims will be allowed.
If the festival can not or is not allowed to take place 15-16 July 2022 due to pandemic, the festival will be moved to 2023 . The ticket is then valid until the new date.
Conditions for tickets purchased with insurance from 25 October 2021: "Prevents? Other plans? Illnesses? With this insurance you can repurchase the ticket for any reason. Service fees and the cost of this insurance are not repurchased. Last day to use the insurance is 2022-07 -01. Repurchases are made by emailing email@example.com ".
Conditions for tickets purchased with insurance until 1 July 2021: "Prevents? Other plans? Illnesses? With this insurance you can repurchase the ticket for any reason. Service fees and the cost of this insurance are not repurchased. Last day to use the insurance is 2021-07- 01. Repurchases are made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org ".
The ticket holder admits that he or she will be camera-monitored during the festival.
The ticket is valid for an entire festival, not for an individual gig. In the event of delays, changes in programs or a fully or partially canceled individual file or files, no compensation is paid.
The organizer works to create a safe festival. With that said, the ticket holder visits the event at their own risk. The organizer does not provide compensation for accidents or possible crimes committed at the festival.
In the event of downtime (not possible to carry out the festival) linked to, for example, strikes, power outages, broken technology, closed airports, terrorist threats, bomb threats, extreme weather, serious and rapid diseases / injuries to key people in the organizing group / subcontractors, the festival can be canceled in whole or in part. This does not provide any form of compensation for the ticket. Bayside Festival reserves the right to move the event date and location
In the event of a fight, planking, possession of unauthorized objects, inappropriate behavior, causing danger, exposure to alcohol or other drugs, the ticket holder may be denied entry or removed from the area. This assessment is made by the security staff and can not be appealed. No compensation is paid.
Nothing may be sold in the area or advertised without written permission from the organizer. Ev. Claims for damages plus removal from the area.
All forms of sexual harassment or quarrel involve a lifelong suspension from the festival.
Admission to the festival
* Visitors can go in and out of the festival as they wish. We do not recommend this as it creates unnecessary queues for visitors at the entrance.
* Admission to the festival closes at 01.30.
The following is forbidden to enter the festival:
* All types of liquids
* Items that can be used as weapons
* Pyrotechnics, firecrackers and Bengals
* Laser pointer
* Glass bottles
* Sound system
* DSLR / SLR cameras
* Perfume & Deodorant
The following is okay to bring to the festival:
* Empty plastic bottles (transparent only)
* Chewing gum
* E-cigg / Vapes
* Medicine & diabetes needles (medical certificate required)
The following is okay to bring into The Camp:
* No guests without The Camp bracelet have access to The Camp. Every The Camp visitor must have The Camp bracelet, you pay per person and not per tent.
* The Camp tickets can only be purchased for festival guests.
* No music during the night after the festival (after 00.00).
* Bajamajor and water stations are available at The Camp.
* You must be at least 15 years old. Leg-check in the entrance.
* Free placement of tents. However, we can ask you to move the tents for various reasons.
* Fire ban. No disposable grills.
* No spray cans / hair spray due to fire risk.
* No furniture may be brought.
* No music systems connected to car batteries / generators.
* Tents only, no motorhomes / caravans.
* Party tents are okay if they fit.
* Hedlunda is a park area = no camping outside The Camp.
* No pets.
* No umbrellas
* Throw rubbish in the bins and garbage bags. Thanks! All guests receive a garbage bag when they check in.
* We are not responsible for stolen items. Found objects are handed in to The Camp entrance and then to the police in Helsingborg.
* No knives, pepper spray, drugs.
* If you do not follow the rules or obey our staff, your festival bracelet will be cut and you will be thrown out.
* Have fun !!!